httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Randy Terbush" <ra...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: binbuild.sh and layout BinaryDistribution
Date Fri, 30 Jul 1999 17:32:33 GMT
There is real brokenness there...

It is impossible to do a binary build with suexec because of the way
we are doing things. Not to mention the hoops I had to jump through to
make apxs work when installing from a binary build.

My personal vote would be to do away with BinaryDistribution target,
defaulting to the default layout and using the appropriate platform
layout when justified.