httpd-dev mailing list archives

From TOKI...@aol.com
Subject Re: In need of an NT version of 'ab'
Date Wed, 23 Jun 1999 23:09:51 GMT

> Can someone please send this to me directly or tell me where on the web I
>  may be able to get it????  I would be very appreciative.
>
>  thanks again
>  mike
>  michaelm@persistence.com

You might try 'UNIX for Windows'.

It's called DJGPP and it allows you to compile
just about any UNIX program on Win32 platform.

Works great. ( Big download, though ).

You end up with a Win32 .EXE program that
runs reasonably well.

It even compiles Apache UNIX source on Win32.

( Note: 'Official' Apache for Win32 is NOT compiled
using DJGPP. They use MSVC for the Win32 version ).

Kevin Kiley
CTO, Remote Communications, Inc.
http://www.RemoteCommunications.com
The HOME of HyperSpace(r) data compression,
CHTML(tm), EMAS(tm), and RCTP(tm).