httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <>
Subject Re: Releasing 1.3.7
Date Mon, 07 Jun 1999 17:21:47 GMT

> Are these squeeze-em-in changes (EAPI, mass vhosting, ...) significant
> enough to require a new beta cycle?  If yes, then we should probably
> do 1.3.7 to get the bug fixes out there, then 1.4b1 to get these
> features in, then 1.4.0 when they're there, and then 2.0.  Hmmm..
> sounds familiar. :->

Is the MM library going into 1.3.7 as well?  I seem to remember hearing
that it was.  If it is, I have an issue with it.  The current MM library
has each function beginning with MM_foo.  This function is moving down to
APR as soon as I have time to get back to the UNIX side of the world.  If
we are hoping to limit the number of changes to modules, those function
names should change to ap_foo before we release.  Even if those ap_foo
functions are just wrappers to the MM_foo calls.

Ryan Bloom
4205 S Miami Blvd