httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Releasing 1.3.7
Date Sat, 05 Jun 1999 02:28:03 GMT

On Fri, 4 Jun 1999, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Dean Gaudet wrote:
> >

> > I feel like such an idiot.  4 out of 68 failed releases.  Obviously this
> > is a very critical topic that deserves our immediate attention.
> >

> Does tagging a source tree take a lot of resources or anything
> like that?

Does re-opening religious debates take a lot of resources or anything like
that?  If Ken has trouble with this issue I direct him to the archives
where one can find another dozen or two debates on the same topic.

Our stupid voting system just promotes this sort of crap -- "I didn't get
my way last time, maybe I can re-open this topic, and maybe fewer people
will be paying attention and I can slip it through".  That's the feeling I
get.

Have a nice week.

Dean