httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: Office 2000 Compatibility
Date Sun, 20 Jun 1999 08:23:10 GMT
On Sat, 19 Jun 1999, Keith Wannamaker wrote:
> I am within two weeks of upgrading mod_dav to a beta class 2 DAV server - one
> fully interoperable with O2K.  Greg has already committed my mod_dav port to
> Win32, along with much preliminary locking code.

Keith has submitted even more code, but I'm out of town right now. It will
go in around the 28th of June. Keith's assistance with the locking means
that mod_dav 1.0 will have both class 1 and class 2 functionality. (thx!)

> Greg has mentioned doing the next release of mod_dav mid-summer; this fits well
> with my schedule, giving us several weeks to test and tweak.  I fully expect
> this release of mod_dav to be a stable class 2 DAV server, with verified
> interoperability with O2K.

Minor correction: the next release (0.9.9) will appear just after 1.3.7.
The final 1.0 release should be mid-summer.

And O2K compat is a requirement for the 1.0 release.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/