httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/modules/standard mod_vhost_alias.c
Date Wed, 23 Jun 1999 18:21:57 GMT
On Wed, 23 Jun 1999, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Tony Finch wrote:
> >
> > coar@hyperreal.org wrote:
> > >
> > >       Jim beat me to the server_rec and ap_mmn fixes, so what's left
> > >       here is just some cleanup from the new module addition; be
> > >       consistent and stylish.
> >
> > I suppose style is a matter of opinion. "mva" *gag*
>
> The 'mva' wasn't part of the style, that was just shortening the
> names.  'vhost_alias_server_conf' *gag*. :-)  Please come up

People putting all sorts of extraneous == NULLs or != NULLs all over the
place.  *gag*.

It really isn't appropriate nor productive to try to force all
types of style that are not covered by the style guide and that
are very common practice to fit into your particular definition of
how things should look.