httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/lib/expat-lite xmlparse.c xmltok.c xmltok.h xmltok_impl.c
Date Wed, 02 Jun 1999 10:25:14 GMT
On 2 Jun 1999 rse@hyperreal.org wrote:
> rse         99/06/02 00:15:06
>
>   Modified:    src/lib/expat-lite xmlparse.c xmltok.c xmltok.h
>                         xmltok_impl.c
>   Log:
>   Various cleanups to the unclean expat sources to
>   make them at least compile without warnings...

What mechanism should we use to make sure that changes to this code are
reflected back upstream to Clark, and conversely, that we are always able
to pull down new versions of expat?

Perhaps we should consider using this as an external library (a la
pthreads in apache-2.0) instead of an imported block of code?

	Brian