httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.org>
Subject Re: Updated mod_digest (fwd)
Date Wed, 02 Jun 1999 07:27:28 GMT

Hmm... there doesn't seem to have been any commentary on it when it was
posted, either.

Nothing has changed in the code since October 3rd (except the license
date update), so his patch should still apply cleanly.  Can someone
eyeball it and let me know if it's worth committing?

Also, Ronald, have you worked on it more recently than 20 Nov 1998?

	Brian