httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael H. Voase" <mvo...@midcoast.com.au>
Subject Apache and PVM...
Date Sat, 26 Jun 1999 14:07:02 GMT
Gday,

	I am quietly krufting up me little MPM
module for Apache when it has occurred to me that
there is a very real benefit of using PVM with
Apache . Inter-processor shared memory and one
stop adminstration are two nice things for your
server farm that could be really handy to have .

	Anyone sick of telneting between lots
of machines or had an NFS comprimise lately ?

Just a couple of thoughts ;)

Cheers Mik Voase.

 /~\     /~\            CASTLE INDUSTRIES PTY. LTD.
 | |_____| |            Incorporated 1969. in N.S.W., Australia
 |         |            Phone +612 6567 1227 Fax +612 6567 1449
 |   /~\   |            Web http://www.midcoast.com.au/~mvoase
 |   [ ]   |            Michael H. Voase.  Director.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~          Castle Industries - Industrial Strength
Solutions.