httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Laurent Sinitambirivoutin <dured...@eurosport.com>
Subject apr and 2.0 ??
Date Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:49:19 GMT
I've just read Dean's post..
Sorry but as I'm rather new here, i didn't really catch the differences
between apr & 2.0
So apr is pthreads based while 2.0 relies on mpm which is ... something
I obviously don't know (maybe a kind of layer like nspr ??)
which one is stabler ? I've got a mpm version downloaded from Dean's
site, but half the modules haven't been ported... And if apr isn't 2.0,
should I assume that it's fairly compatible with 1.3 (which would be a
real happiness) ? Yeah I know that i've not RTFM yet, but please answer
anyway, I promise I'll read ALL the doc ;-)

btw, i've made so minor changes on nspr-08 (nothing important, just
fixes to make it compile). If someone is interested, just let me know
(but i've been told that the nspr stuff's dead anyway ?)

--
Laurent.D.Sinitambirivoutin
Root of Eurosport Website