httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/modules/standard mod_vhost_alias.c
Date Wed, 23 Jun 1999 18:05:01 GMT
Tony Finch wrote:

> coar@hyperreal.org wrote:
> >
> >       Jim beat me to the server_rec and ap_mmn fixes, so what's left
> >       here is just some cleanup from the new module addition; be
> >       consistent and stylish.
>
> I suppose style is a matter of opinion. "mva" *gag*

The 'mva' wasn't part of the style, that was just shortening the
names.  'vhost_alias_server_conf' *gag*. :-)  Please come up
with short-but-descriptive names for the enum and the types, and
I'll commit 'em -- but those 24-character names have got to go.
They interfere with wrapping too much. :->  Fixing the wrapping
and the if-blocks -- *that* was the style-guide part.
--
#ken    P-)}