httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael H. Voase" <mvo...@midcoast.com.au>
Subject CVS checkout access and Re: Expanding arguments and ap_call_exec
Date Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:40:39 GMT
Gday,

	I would like to request check-out access on
Apache-2.0 . Usually , from-cvs is usually enough for
what I usually do ( dink around with modules ), however
with the current rate of change on MPM , its a bit
hard trying to contribute patches on 6 hour old
code . It also means I have to download the lot
get the latest ( as opposed to just the changes ).

	I used to use anon cvs however it would
seem that this has been disabled .

	If this is possible already then could
someone point me at the right docs , otherwise
just nice little note as to why the rest of the
world seems to be locked out of the cvs
repository would be nice ;)

Cheers Mik Voase.

P.S. As a note to Mikael Vidstedt ,
Have you tried using the D:\PROGRA~1\MY_PRO~1.EXE
DOS compatible filename format ?

 /~\     /~\            CASTLE INDUSTRIES PTY. LTD.
 | |_____| |            Incorporated 1969. in N.S.W., Australia
 |         |            Phone +612 6567 1227 Fax +612 6567 1449
 |   /~\   |            Web http://www.midcoast.com.au/~mvoase
 |   [ ]   |            Michael H. Voase.  Director.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~          Castle Industries - Industrial Strength
Solutions.