httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: 1.3.7/1.4.0 Release
Date Mon, 21 Jun 1999 21:26:40 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:

> There's a few patches that are "supposed" to be commited. There's the
> mass-vhosting one and Ralf's EAPI for example.

I'm -1 on anything that will

a) force mod_php and/or mod_perl to issue a new release in order
   to build against our base 1.3.7 release (unless they already
   have to do so to work with the current HEAD), OR
b) require us to go through a 1.4.0 beta cycle.

We're trying to put the 1.3 series to bed; 2.0 has enough stuff
in it that big changes should go there.  It's not the pipe dream
it was two years ago when we started 1.3.
--
#ken    P-)}