httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael H. Voase" <mvo...@midcoast.com.au>
Subject Apache 2.0 command table
Date Sat, 19 Jun 1999 06:26:06 GMT
Gday ,

	First up , Deans new MPM fork is brilliant .
I have been looking through http_main in pthreads and
had basically came to the same conclusion ( ie http_main
should be a module ).

	Now on the nuts and bolts , I have started porting
the modules across from 1.3.x command table format to 2.0
format and I notice that the child_exit hook is missing .
The reason I ask is that mod_log_config uses this hook
to flush the logs at child exit iff BUFFERED_LOGS is
defined ... is there going to be a child_exit hook for
modules in 2.0 ?

Cheers Mik Voase.

 /~\     /~\            CASTLE INDUSTRIES PTY. LTD.
 | |_____| |            Incorporated 1969. in N.S.W., Australia
 |         |            Phone +612 6567 1227 Fax +612 6567 1449
 |   /~\   |            Web http://www.midcoast.com.au/~mvoase
 |   [ ]   |            Michael H. Voase.  Director.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~          Castle Industries - Industrial Strength
Solutions.