httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject The lack of poll()
Date Thu, 10 Jun 1999 19:36:28 GMT
So, I've _finally_ found the time to start looking at Apache 2.0. But, I
fall at the first hurdle. FreeBSD 2.2.8, my development platform of
circumstance, if not choice (probably, given a free hand, that would be
FreeBSD 3.2), doesn't support poll().

>From what I've seen so far, I can easily work around that with select(),
but how do we want to play this, really?

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html