httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: Allow modules to add libraries
Date Sun, 06 Jun 1999 09:49:44 GMT
oh: and I just realized that I was a bit terse on this email (saturday
night drinking, sorry :-)...

What I'd like to say is that I believe declarative is better than
programmatic. for various reasons, but I simply felt like omitting that
in my email. Yes, we can get into a big discussion about declarative vs.
programmatic, but I felt it best to try to avoid that and simply provide
my position :-)  (rationale can be provided later :-)

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/