httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: IE5 and PDF files.
Date Thu, 03 Jun 1999 21:24:28 GMT
This hasn't come up here before, mainly because this isn't the right
forum for this kind of question.

I ran a quick query at www.deja.com for IE5 and PDF. It turned up a
discussion on the microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie5beta.browser
newsgroup.

In the future, you should probably spend a bit of time to run a query at
deja.com and/or visit newsgroups such as comp.infosystems.www.authoring.
new-httpd is aimed at developers for the Apache web server.

Cheers,
-g

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/