httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/lib/expat-lite xmlparse.c xmltok.c
Date Thu, 03 Jun 1999 10:30:32 GMT
Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> In article <Pine.BSF.4.05.9906020323290.401-100000@pez.hyperreal.org> you wrote:
> > What mechanism should we use to make sure that changes to this code are
> > reflected back upstream to Clark, and conversely, that we are always able
> > to pull down new versions of expat?
>
> We can at least send him the output of "cd src/lib/expat-lite; cvs diff
> -rEXPAT_1_1" after some time. His changes can be imported from time to time,
> too.

I've sent him the last couple sets of changes. He replied that he will
do them a bit differently (i.e. Ralf used #if 0 to remove code to make
it clear that we removed it; James will simply remove it :-)

When our Apache-specific changes to xmldef.h settle (presuming we apply
Ralf's byte-order patch), then I'll forward that. When the next Expat
release arrives, we won't have to update that.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/