httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: sigalrm and such
Date Wed, 02 Jun 1999 10:39:57 GMT
Dean Gaudet wrote:

> Do you have keepalive enabled?

Yes, I do.

> Could you try the -DALLOC_STATS thing?

Um... sorry to sound dumb, but how do I add this to the ./configure
process? I've looked at ./configure --help and the Makefile, but nothing
seems obvious.

Do you have any idea why the "stuck" processes would ignore all the
signals? I would imagine some part of the code is setting the signals to
be ignored, but then not resetting them back to as they were. The
scoreboard file indicates that a process can work any amount of times,
from as few as 5 or 6 to as many as 25 times correctly before getting
"stuck", so it's intermittent, but not infrequent.

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street