httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Kluft <ikl...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Magic File
Date Wed, 30 Jun 1999 19:36:50 GMT
David -

The magic file for mod_mime_magic is part of the Apache distribution.
(Cisco contributed the module to the Apache Group.)  Send any patches you
have to the Apache Developers at new-httpd@apache.org.  (I'm CC'ing the
list on this response.)  That's how Apache keeps growing!

All users of mod_mime_magic will appreciate any contribution you make.
Thanks!
--
Ian Kluft  KO6YQ PP-ASEL                                  Cisco Systems, Inc.
ikluft@cisco.com (work)  ikluft@thunder.sbay.org (home)          San Jose, CA