httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@devsys.jaguNET.com>
Subject Head's up
Date Wed, 23 Jun 1999 01:51:03 GMT
Just a head's up. I'm working on some improvements to the
Configure process and how it implements modules. Basically,
I'm looking at a technique that will allow almost anything to
be considered a "module" (such as the expat lib, for example).
Mainly it's for 2.0/apr but could be useful for 1.3.7/1.4.0
(although I wouldn't hold it for that). No matter what, it'll
be such that it extends what we have, not replaces it...