httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <>
Subject Re: 1.3.7/1.4.0 Release
Date Mon, 21 Jun 1999 16:05:53 GMT

In article <> you wrote:

> There's a few patches that are "supposed" to be commited. There's the
> mass-vhosting one and Ralf's EAPI for example. Ralf's 'mm' would be
> nice but we'd need to have it fit into the source since it's
> autconf driven right now :(
> Unless someone else adds the vhost one, I'll do it late tonight.

I'll work on EAPI integration perhaps tomorrow.  Why is the Autoconf stuff of
MM a problem, Jim?  For inclusion of MM into the source tree all we have to do
is to strip the MM distribution to the essential files and call it's configure
script as "cd src/lib/mm && configure >configure.log 2>&1" in src/Configure
plus a few failure-checks after it and a " + configuring MM (please be
patient)" before.  That should be ok. Comments? The license stuff should be
harmless: Autoconf-*generated* scripts aren't GPL and the advertisement clause
of MM you can ignore for Apache, of course.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall

View raw message