httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@devsys.jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: SSL ...
Date Mon, 21 Jun 1999 15:19:58 GMT
Peter Galbavy wrote:

> > > Just to clarify, OpenSSL is the continued work from SSLeay, which
> > > *both* SSL packages use as a library.
> >
> > That's why I said OpenSSL was the best solution. It punts the question :)
>
> Do you mean ask the OpenSSL project to maintain and distribute one or
> all of the SSL packages for Apache ? How would that help ? Sorry if I
> sound confused.

Not at all. The best solution is to go to that site. They provide the
information about Open SSL technology and such. AG cannot help with
that. So the source to go to for SSL enabled Apache isn't AG but them.
That's why when the person asked about mod_ssl et.al. I said go to
www.openssl.org. That has the info, not us.