httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Wilfredo Sanchez <wsanc...@apple.com>
Subject Re: LDFLAGS_SHLIB troubles
Date Wed, 16 Jun 1999 23:11:03 GMT

  I think LDFLAGS_SHLIB shoudl only be used for libhttpd and that there should be a separate
LDFLAGS_DSO for the DSO modules.  This would solve one problem I have which makes it hard
to use a shared core on Mac OS X: we have different binary file types for dynamic shared libraries
(specified at compile time), and loadable bundles (loaded programmatically at run time).

  Right now, the Apache makefiles assume that the same flags are passed to the linker for
both types.

	-Fred

</fontfamily>

--

wsanchez@apple.com

Computer, Inc., Core Operating Systems / BSD

Technical Lead, Darwin Project

1 Infinite Loop, 302-4K, Cupertino, CA 95014