httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@devsys.jaguNET.com>
Subject mod_macro
Date Fri, 11 Jun 1999 18:25:35 GMT
I was thinking... since we will most likely be adding the mass-vhost
module (a special module to be sure) I would like us to (re)consider
mod_macro (http://www.cri.ensmp.fr/~coelho/mod_macro/).

I've found mod_macro to be very useful and, most likely, would have
wider appeal to the general Apache community than the mass-vhost
module would (this is NOT saying that mass-vhost shouldn't be
added, not at all). I personally think something like this would
be very useful.