httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@engelschall.com>
Subject RSE is busy until October
Date Fri, 11 Jun 1999 09:23:56 GMT

Just for your information:

I'm very busy until approx. mid of October with learning for my final
diploma exams due to finishing my computer science study at University.
Additionally I've to finish writing my forthcoming Apache book for AWL.

So the next months my participation in the Apache project will suffer a little
bit, but that should be no big problem. I'll still try to finish and commit
the EAPI patches for 1.3.7/1.4.0 the next weeks, but then I've to focus on
other things. Nevertheless I'll follow the mailing list on a daily basis.
So even when you don't recognize me, I'm there... ;)

Thanks for your understanding.
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com