httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@devsys.jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 1.3.7
Date Sat, 05 Jun 1999 01:39:42 GMT
Dean Gaudet wrote:

> I feel like such an idiot.  4 out of 68 failed releases.  Obviously this
> is a very critical topic that deserves our immediate attention.

Does tagging a source tree take a lot of resources or anything
like that? I have no idea. If it doesn't, then IMO it doesn't
"cost" much to be conservative and tag things like 1.3.7fc1
or the like "just in case." Sure, it's not like we're skipping
releases left and right, but it's never to late to be
paranoid :) :) :)