httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Yakovlev <...@citycat.ru>
Subject Re[2]: [STATUS] (apache-1.3) - I am under SCO
Date Fri, 11 Jun 1999 05:48:08 GMT
Ben Laurie wrote:
BL> Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
>>  i386-unknown-sco3             no      Ben Laurie
>>  i386-unknown-sco5             no      Ben Laurie
BL> Speaking of broken Unix, I no longer have access to SCO of any
BL> description.
BL> Cheers,
BL> Ben.

I work under SCO OpenServer (now it is 5.0.4) with Apache for last 3 years.
I have a free time. Can I help Apache Group?

P.S. Two weeks ago I was trying to upload Apache-SCO's binaries,
but webmaster@apache.org said "For members only. We have Ben for SCO"

P.P.S. I have not SCO3 - it is veeeeeeery old

Pavel Yakovlev   http://www.citycat.ru/
WebMaster and coAuthor of CityCat project.
e-mail: hac@citycat.ru ICQ 8085803     PPY-RIPN
"If it looks like a bug, waddles like a bug, and quacks like a bug, its a quack!"