httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Randy Terbush" <ra...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: Moving the mpm files from modules/mpm_whatever to modules/mpm/whatever
Date Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:44:02 GMT
I agree with your points for the most part Marc. However, this is more
of an API change which could be helped by a more significant bump in
version number to help make the distinction when supporting (and I
mean communicating with users) modules used with this release. Not the
end of the world if we don't bump the release number, just makes
things a bit more clear to the masses.