httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Randy Terbush" <ra...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/support suexec.c
Date Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:08:57 GMT
My personal (rather late) opinion on this is that structure size
changes MUST have an MMN_MAJOR bump. You can't count on additions to
the end of the structure to not be a problem on all platforms.

An MMN_MAJOR bump SHOULD be reason for a major version change in the
Apache release numbers.

http://www.jaguNET.com/