httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Randy Terbush" <ra...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: Moving the mpm files from modules/mpm_whatever to modules/mpm/whatever
Date Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:23:10 GMT
Can we consider making this a 1.4 branch decision?

We are seriously abusing the "stable software" idea between minor
version changes. If we are going to make these kinds of sweeping
changes, I would like to know that we are making a decision to do 1.4
or 2.0 or something other than 1.3.383203838.

http://www.jaguNET.com/