httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David Harris" <dhar...@drh.net>
Subject RE: standard virtual hosting.. how good?
Date Fri, 11 Jun 1999 13:22:56 GMT

Ahh.. thank you. This makes sense: that if you can assure yourself with your
auto-configuration-whatever that all the DocumentRoots really will exist,
there's little reason to have Apache check again for you.

Can we get this in the next release, please? (I see Jim just started that
process...)

 - David Harris
   Principal Engineer, DRH Internet Services