httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael McCaffery" <micha...@persistence.com>
Subject In need of an NT version of 'ab'
Date Thu, 24 Jun 1999 03:02:58 GMT
At the risk of getting flamed, I very much need some assistance....

I desparately need a compiled version of the ApacheBench 'ab' program for
Windows NT 4.0/Intel.  In downloading the Apache Server, it was not part of
the distribution, and I have had no luck in compiling the source under VC++
5.0 due to all the UNIX specifics in the source.

Can someone please send this to me directly or tell me where on the web I
may be able to get it????  I would be very appreciative.

thanks again
mike
michaelm@persistence.com