httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <unkn...@riverstyx.net>
Subject Re: ap_ vs apr_ revisited.
Date Wed, 19 May 1999 19:33:32 GMT
Well, there's not going to be much work in modifying the modules.  It's
just a string substitution, as long as the actual parameters haven't
changed, in which case more needs to be done anyway.  I bet it would take
two or three people a couple days to sift through all the modules and flip
over the simple modules at modules.apache.org.

---
tani hosokawa
river styx internet