httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: APR: directory API
Date Thu, 13 May 1999 18:34:25 GMT

Just thought I would let everybody know that the dir stuff has changed
again.  :)

I just committed the new directory stuff for Unix.  These are not
optimized at all!  I purposefully made these completely POSIX compliant.
If anybody wants to go in a make these perform MUCH better for specific
Unix's, then be my guest.  If nobody else gets to it, I'll do it when the
rest of APR is finished.

Ryan