httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <unkn...@riverstyx.net>
Subject Re: fix for hybrid server problems.
Date Mon, 10 May 1999 05:40:36 GMT
Which is what I use for load testing Apache :-)  256 clients all running
at 115.2kbps is still a ton of traffic.  25 megabit, roughly.  With each
of those opening multiple connections (which is standard for most
browsers) you'll end up with probably 1200 simultaneous connections, which
is going to beat the hell out of both Linux and Apache in their current
states.

---
tani hosokawa
river styx internet