httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: apr_ v.s. ap_
Date Fri, 07 May 1999 16:16:43 GMT

I have made the changes to get apr_ functions renamed to ap_.  I will wait
on committing these changes until some time next week.  Just as a quick
FYI, it was a VERY simple thing to change.  I ran one script twice in all
of three directories.  That was it.  All the test programs worked
properly.  The only reason it took as long as it did, was that I messed up
the command line once, and I had to re-extract, and start over.  Teach me
to keep a back-up before I do anything big like this.  :)

Ryan

On Fri, 7 May 1999, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Ben Hyde wrote:

> > on how you count.  - ben
>
> You know, Ben, I think it would be only fair if you counted the
> one person whose part you've been championing: the module
> writer named "tani hosokawa", who voted for "apr_".
>
> I would actually like to extend this ballot a bit, time-wise,
> and ask it on the apache-modules list as well, making it
> clear both here and there that this isn't a insiders-only
> vote and that *everyone* who might be affected is free to
> vote.
> --
> #ken  P-)}
>
> Ken Coar                    <http://Web.Golux.Com/coar/>