httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <unkn...@riverstyx.net>
Subject Re: apr_ v.s. ap_
Date Fri, 07 May 1999 16:57:31 GMT
I think that's just more proof of why apr_ is a good idea.  If it makes
code easier to read and it's a sed script to implement the changes, and in
light of the fact that pretty much no modules will be working once APR is
fully implemented, why not make us module writers go that one extra step?
Could even distribute a simple script in the source archive to do those
conversions. It's trivial, it's good for healthy codebases to have
cohesive names, ...

---
tani hosokawa
river styx internet