httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <unkn...@riverstyx.net>
Subject Re: apr_ v.s. ap_
Date Fri, 07 May 1999 16:49:28 GMT
Not to mention the impact it will have on the usability of apr.  I
wouldn't want to be Joe Blow off the street trying to code me some APR and
having to keep checking my printouts of header files to remember which
style of prefix X function has.  Reminds me of Sesame Street.

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things is not
quite the same...

apr_snprintf, apr_fnmatch, apr_validate_password, apr_MD5Encode,
apr_slack, ap_is_fnmatch, apr_killpage, apr_vformatter....

---
tani hosokawa
river styx internet