httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: apr_ v.s. ap_
Date Fri, 07 May 1999 13:33:09 GMT

Ben,

I am mostly done with the conversion from apr_ to ap_.  I am leaving the
header file names alone.  They will be apr_*.h.  I am doing this because I
am afraid of some namespace collision with the header files.  Namely, the
ap_config.h file, and possibly any others from the Apache code that have
moved down to apr.

Are there any objections to this?

Ryan

> > Okay.  Ben, I know you volunteered to make the changes, but I can do it

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd