httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <unkn...@riverstyx.net>
Subject Re: apr_ v.s. ap_
Date Tue, 04 May 1999 18:22:59 GMT
Just my two bits... I'd much prefer for apr functions to be preceded by
apr_.  I don't really have time to really follow all the developments, but
I do like playing with Apache when I have time, and I'm very interested in
playing with the APR, and it'd make my life (and I think, other
programmers lives) easier..

---
tani hosokawa
river styx internet