httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: redirect in post-read phase
Date Tue, 18 May 1999 17:35:26 GMT
Well I never intended post read request to be used that way... it was
mostly intended for setting up environment variables.

Does your module do the right thing for subrequests?  See the XXX: comment
in internal_internal_redirect in main/http_request.c.  I suggest that the
phase is misnamed...

Why can't you send your redirect in the same phase that mod_alias uses?

Dean