httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: mod_mmap_static, top_fuel.patch?
Date Tue, 11 May 1999 13:53:15 GMT
reducing those syscalls really doesn't gain much.

I'm sure someone could bring the top_fuel patch forward if they wanted it.
I haven't bothered to keep it up to date.

Using mod_mmap_static is more interesting.

No it wouldn't have made much of a difference in mindcraft's testing --
the system still would have choked scheduling after some point.

Dean