httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: change over to APR.
Date Mon, 03 May 1999 18:38:31 GMT
I didn't find it too hard to merge 1.3.x updates into apache-nspr after
I'd done the port...  I generally set things up in apache-nspr so that
they wouldn't compile if they used something that had to be changed in the
port (i.e. I changed various structure field names).  A little perusal of
the delta between 1.3.7 and 1.3.x whenever you want to merge it into
apache-apr shouldn't be too hard...

Dean