httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Hyde <bh...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: apr_ v.s. ap_
Date Mon, 03 May 1999 19:06:48 GMT

Ben: Maybe it is a little late to say anything but I wish that apr_ was
     just ap_ in apr ...
Ryan: Why are we having this discussion again.  ...
Ben: If no one else feels this is a mistake then I will shut up. ...
Randy: I whole heartedly agree with your comments Ben.  ...

Ok, let's vote.  - ben

Names exported to the C linker by the APR project should be prefixed:

   [ ] apr_         [ ] ap_       [ ] I don't care.

If less that six people vote we will leave it apr_.

  Voting begins: Mon May  3 12:00:00 PDT 1999
  Voting ends  : Wed May  5 12:00:00 PDT 1999