httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: [PATCH] Expat patch #3
Date Fri, 21 May 1999 21:52:42 GMT
Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> 
> In article <3745C8AB.227C1094@lyra.org> you wrote:
> > Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> >>
> >> In article <3745C109.78FF503@lyra.org> you wrote:
> >> >...
> >> > Ralf: could you remove your veto, or at least alter it to just the
> >> > http_main.c portion of the patch? (so the src/lib/ stuff can go in)
> >
> > Would you consider amending your veto until this exporting is resolved?
> > I'd prefer to not have the entire patch held up, since it also deals
> > with the src/lib/ move (not just Expat).
> 
> Although I do not understand why you put such a lot of pressure on me and try
> to hurry up, but ok: I vote -0 and say "go for it when you want". But I'm
> personally still not convinced this is the correct way (=clean and really
> portable). But we'll see: it's then not my fault and when something is broken
> we at least know who to blame and who has to fix it: you ;-)

No real hurry... I did say that I would wait until Sunday to give people
a chance to comment (since this is new functionality). I was simply
interested in seeing this roadblock cleared; you didn't respond to the
one email, so I simply asked again :-)

I'll check in everything but my changes to http_main.c, which is
actually the portion that you have an issue with. I'll still honor your
veto on that part, or are you changing to -0 for that, too?

And absolutely: I'll take full blame and get the thing fixed if its
breaks :-)

thx!
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Mime
View raw message