httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Bangert <ac...@weber-und-partner.com>
Subject How to share memory between processes?
Date Tue, 18 May 1999 19:33:58 GMT
> Hi,

I am new to this mailing list so maybe that's an old hat but is there a
possibility to share data among the running instances of a module? The
module I am trying to write has to share a connection pool between the
processes and the only solution having entered my mind so far is to
externalize the connection pool in another server :-( Looking through the
mail-archive I've seen that this problem will probably be addressed in
Apache 2.0 so maybe somebody has already worked out a better solution?

I am looking forward to any suggestions.

Thanks,
Achim