httpd-dev mailing list archives

From bdubbert <bdubb...@cup.hp.com>
Subject Apache on MPE/iX
Date Tue, 11 May 1999 00:01:30 GMT
Hi,

I am a member of the team at HP working on Apache for
MPE/iX.

I wanted to make a comment about a recent press release
announcing Apache on MPE/iX and the follow-on message
from Mark Bixby.

Mark's message accurately described the full story of
Apache on MPE/iX.  Apache will be bundled with the MPE/iX
operating system and provided free to all customers for
the entire line of HP3000 servers.

HP will fully support Apache on MPE/iX.  This commitment
was announced at our International Programmer's Forum in
February 99 (IPROF99).  An alpha version has been available
for download since February and we will provide a beta version
this month.  A fully supported version will be available in
late summer/early fall.

Regards,

Barbara Dubbert (bdubbert@cup.hp.com)
Hewlett-Packard