httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Finkenstadt <kah...@icon-stl.net>
Subject Re: Mindcraft, part II - anyone want to help?
Date Tue, 04 May 1999 23:35:41 GMT
I've written a thank-you note to mindcraft.  I will be very interested to see
the results and the process of getting there.  If a mailing list is set up to
support the tuning efforts, I'd love to know where it is so I can watch and
learn.

Andy

--
Andrew Finkenstadt (http://www.finkenstadt.com/andy/)
"I know the answer's in there, the server's just too busy!" --Anon