httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Parker <park...@null.net>
Subject Re: Legal Inclusion of mod_ssl in the Standard Distribution of 1.3.7
Date Fri, 07 May 1999 15:57:48 GMT
IANAL and I suspect neither are you....

Just because one district has ruled this way does not make it
"disappear" for everyone.  Even then, did you read the decision? what
did it really say? I haven't seen too many details on this whole
deal.  I imagine that nothing can really be done til the Supreme Court
hears the case which is what the judges recommended.  Even then, there
is no guarantee that new laws won't be passed to fill the hole this
has opened up.

Michael